Lately I have come to find, that I don’t like to fall asleep for fear that I'm going to dream. Of course it’s impossible to know what in comprehendible illusions will fill my mind. However, night after night my dreams have been focused around events and people that I have been trying to forget. It's seems inevitable that the things we are running from always catch up with us, and just force people to face repressed emotions. I just wish there was someway that I could escape these haunting dreams that always inflict the memory of the past on me. If you have any thoughts on my predicament don’t be afraid to voice them. I'm not going to get much sleep tonight anyways.
Jim
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Dreams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
For the past eight months all I've been having are nightmares.
But these events have never happened.
Your probably thinking about forgetting those events. So with trying to forget the events you instead have them in your mind and dream of them. I don't know if that made sense.
Thanks for "following" my blog.
Nightmares are hard to deal with, I used to get them, but haven't in a while. My brother when he was very young had night terrors. o.0
"Someone" is right though if you go to sleep not thinking about whatever it is that bothers you, you're less likely to dream about it.
Thank you so much for following my blog =]
Don't fight your dreams. By doing so you will only accomplish what you are trying to avoid, and that is to not dream about certain things.
We dream for a reason. It is the minds way of having exercise. And we all know thee importance of exercise.
Embrace your inner workings. If you are good to your mind, it will be good to you.
Hey Jim! Thanks for following my blog! You have a very descriptive way of writing =]
Keep up the good blogging!
- PinkStar26
dreams are complicated... they often recap horrible things in your life or somtimes they express good things for the future.... its never good to run from things, they do catch up with you eventually, but sometimes were scared or we just need a break so we run until it finds us anyway
Post a Comment